Sunday, January 16, 2011
Beautyful Mehndi Designes 2011
1) Use good quality whitening cream (which we apply to our face and body), hands or anywhere on the application of mehndi (henna). Once one gets dehydrated bleach, and rub both hands. This process will be weaken mehndi yoru to a large extent.
2) Wash your hands with soap Menhdi times from 1910 to 1912 will also disappear quickly.
3) Soak hands in warm water and after some time, and rub your hands and place your wedding should go away.
4) The use of toothpaste on your wedding site and let dry. Once dried, rub your hands against each other to fade off yoru mehndi.
5) If you love swimming, swim in the pool. Chlorine in pool water helps mehndi fade faster.
6) Make a paste of baking powder, baking soda mixed with lemon. Apply to hands to remove color mehndi. However, you can paste it to your hands dry and rough.