Friday, August 14, 2009

Mehndi Designs




As a professional mehndi artist residing in Vancouver, BC I have over 18 years of experience with a background in Fine Arts including fashion design, painting and graphic design. My passion for mehndi started about 25 years ago and has evolved into a great success for me. I have designs that consist of traditional, contemporary, modern and Arabic, with my own unique patterns and designs I have created an extensive clientele. The services I provide include body art, henna tattoos, rangoli, and mehndi for all occasions and colored mehndi. Over the years I have gained a great deal of experience, success and respect for my art and a specialization in bridal mehndi averaging 9-10 brides a week. I also organize mehndi parties. These parties are a great way for women to get together and enjoy this wonderful art, they are usually held during weddings, bridal showers, birthdays, bachelorette parties or any other occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment